A data1.io Excel template can have several sheets, in this case the "change sheet" event is detected by the data1.io Web Add-In and it handles it like that:
- Before the login the Web Add-In is not "sheet-sensitive"
- After the login the Web Add-In is "sheet-sensitive" which means that the content of the Add-In is controlled by the sheet
- When changing the sheet then the Web Add-In reloads its content (since the steering information can be totally different in another sheet)
Look at the following example:
- The login is done with focus on the sheet "HR Planning" which is a data1.io interactive data entry sheet ... the sheet mode is "read and write" and therefore the security question prohibits the user from overwriting some important values
- Then the active sheet is changed to "HR Report" which is a data1.io interactive report ... the sheet mode is "read-only" and therefore the data is loaded without any security question into the template
- Finally the focus is changed to "(Getting Started)" which is a normal Excel Sheet without the data1.io framework ... therefore the Web Add-In navigates to the template gallery